Computer Anonymous - Boston
Read the overview if you haven't already.
We meet on the last Wednesday of each month at 7pm, generally at pubs in the Camberville area.
If you're new: usually, there will be some anons hanging out in front of the venue until 7:10 or so, waiting for others to show up, so look for them and say hi! You can also try tweeting some of the folks listed under "the people" -- @patcable makes it to most meetups. We haven't had a @WhyCompBos meetup in a while, and @kmbrlynn is trying to revive it! So you can reach out to her too.
When: Wednesday, March 29th, 2017, at 7pm
Location: Aeronaut Brewing, 4 Tyler St, Somerville, MA 02143 [Google Maps]
There are a few low-key events at Aeronaut that night - a story slam, food provided by a culinary startup, and jazz later on (here is their event calendar). If you have trouble finding us, try tweeting @patcable or @kmbrlynn
Ideas for Future Meetings
(Meetup locations will be chosen from this list at semi-random, unless specific places are requested via pull request / tweets @WhyCompBos / etc, in which case we can totally go with popular requests :) )
- Meadhall, 4 Cambridge Center, Cambridge MA 02142 [Google Maps]
- Cambridge Brewing Company, 1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100, Cambridge, MA 02139 [Google Maps]
- Miracle of Science, 321 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA [Google Maps]
- Cambridge Common, 321 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA [Google Maps]
- Your suggestion goes here! Other neighborhoods welcome.
@WhyCompBos on Twitter
Talk to us if you want to attend or just turn up!
- @decklin [decklin on freenode]
- @patcable [patcable on freenode]
- @kmbrlynn [kmbrlynn on freenode]
- @danielhaehn [d_aniel on freenode]
Internet high-five/shoutouts/etc. to @flowerhack* for originally forking the whycomputer repo and getting the Boston party started.
* moved away from Boston but we still love them <3