Computer Anonymous - Boston
Read the overview if you haven't already.
We meet on the last Wednesday of each month at 7pm, generally at pubs in the Cambridge-ish area.
If you're new: generally, there will be some anons hanging out in front of the venue until 7:10 or so, waiting for others to show up, so look for them and say hi! You can also try tweeting some of the folks listed under "the people"--@patcable makes it to most meetups.
When: Wednesday, October 29th, 2014, at 7pm
Location: Cambridge Brewing Company, 1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100, Cambridge, MA 02139 [Google Maps]
Let's try and snag some outdoor seating if we can!
If you have trouble finding us, try tweeting @patcable.
Ideas for Future Meetings
(Meetup locations will be chosen from this list at semi-random, unless specific places are requested via pull request / tweets @WhyCompBos / etc, in which case we can totally go with popular requests :) )
- Meadhall, 4 Cambridge Center, Cambridge MA 02142 [Google Maps]
- Cambridge Brewing Company, 1 Kendall Square, Bldg 100, Cambridge, MA 02139 [Google Maps]
- Miracle of Science, 321 Mass Ave, Cambridge, MA [Google Maps]
- Your suggestion goes here!
@WhyCompBos on Twitter
Talk to us if you want to attend or just turn up!
- @decklin [decklin on freenode]
- @patcable [patcable on freenode]
- @danielhaehn [d_aniel on freenode]
Internet high-five/shoutouts/etc. to @flowerhack for originally forking the whycomputer repo and getting the boston party started.